Sunday, September 9, 2012

Recommended Zombie Sites

There are some great zombie blogs online that I follow and I want to share them with all of you!

1) The Zed Word


I've been following this blog for a couple of years now. It always has great reviews for zombie books and films, interviews, plus other awesome zombie content around the internet. I really like the short films and trailers that are posted that I never would have heard of otherwise. Zedward is also awesome, the cute rockabilly zombie mascot of the site.

2) Zombies and Toys


The title says it all: zombies and toys. I am more interested in the zombie portion and it's great here. There are quality reviews of zombie books, video games, and movies with lots of giveaways. Zombie art is also featured here along with the effects of zombie on real life and the probability of such an apocalypse might happen. My favorite recent post is about a real life zombie history course you can take at Texas Tech.

3) The Book Brunette

 The bookish brunette


Ashley, the Zombie Queen, is on of the most enthusiastic zombie fans I have ever encountered. Her writing is sassy and fun, plus she reads A LOT of zombie books. Her site is full of fun graphics and she rates in stilettos. She reviews other types of books as well and her reviews are always top notch. Her latest zombie event was her Zombie Craze, which featured a lot of my favorite reads.

4) Tuez Les Tous


Tuez Les Tous mean Kill Them All in French and is the title of one of the most comprehensive and interesting zombie blogs ever. I'm not fluent in French, but I can understand most of the articles. They review zombie media from around the world in addition to zombie video games and the effect of zombies on the world. They are especially huge fans of the Walking Dead, so I'm always eager to see the screenshots and online shorts they post. It's an awesome site if you can read French or just set Google to translate it.

Please share any other zombie blogs you guys enjoy. Zombie love!

1 comment:

M.A.D. said...

Pure zombie goodness!<3

Thanks for posting these sites, will make it a point to check 'em out. Although, after 37 years, not sure my high school French is up to snuff, so will definitely have to use the translator lol