Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Wishlist: Zombie Edition 3

Here are more zombie movies that I can't wait to see!

1) Pride and Prejudice and Zombies


I really love Pride and Prejudice and especially enjoy it when embellished upon by Seth Grahame-Smith. It was actually the very first review I ever posted on my blog 3 years ago. So I would love to see this on the big screen. Unfortunately, no information is available about it. I heard about a couple of actresses had signed on at one time or another to play Lizzie Bennet, but I haven't heard anything in a while. Hopefully this won't just languor in limbo forever.

2) Cockneys vs. Zombies


I saw the red band trailer (embedded below) on io9 and it seems super fun and gory. Zombies invade England and the people of East End are prepared with what seems like a large arsenal. These people gleefully mow down zombies in double decker buses and with automatic weapons. The old people in this situation are particularly hilarious, making jabs at each other in the midst of zombie mayhem. It came out in August in Ireland, but no word yet on a US release.



3) Zombieland 2

The first Zombieland was the most heart warming zombie film I had ever seen. I would love to see what comes next for Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus, and Little Rock. There's no information available about this one either and it's rumored that there may be a TV show rather than a film sequel, which would be awesome.  So I guess we'll just keep a lookout!

4) Pontypool Changes


I just watched and reviewed Pontypool the other day and then found out that a sequel is in the works. I hope it sheds light on the exterior events and provides a little more detail on how the disease started. No word on a cast or release date, but the existence of a poster sounds promising.

Any upcoming zombie movies I should check out? Any thoughts on my picks?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome list~~ All amazing choices! I love everything zombie!!

M.A.D. said...

All perfect choices!! <3
Especially Cockneys vs Zombies, it strikes me as a campy hilarious movie, hope it comes to the US soon :D