Friday, September 18, 2015

Current Zombies Coming to Get You: Cooties


Cooties is an independent horror movie featuring teachers fighting against zombie children caused by eating contaminated chicken nuggets. I actually saw this movie about a year ago in an advanced screening. I held off reviewing because I wasn't supposed to talk about it until the release, but I didn't expect it to be so far away. I remember enjoying the movie and I would love to watch it again. I think I'll also have a slightly different perspective since I'm a teacher now, so it'll be interesting to see if my opinion changes. Elijah Wood stars as a meek substitute teacher and Rainn Wilson is hilarious as a gruff, tough PE teacher. I remember the ending being pretty open for a sequel, so hopefully the film does well enough to warrant one. We'll see! Cooties has a limited release in the US, so check if it's playing near you.

1 comment:

Keds said...

I just saw this the other day and I super loved it!