Sunday, July 8, 2012

Internet Awesomeness: Game of Thrones edition

With the second season of the TV show over and having just finished A Dance with Dragons about a week ago, I am already going through Game of Thrones withdrawals. I need The Winds of Winter now! Hopefully I won't have to wait for 6 years like the people who finished a Feast for Crows did when they finished it right away. So here are some videos that will tide over to either the next book or the next season, whichever comes first.

1) How Game of Thrones Season 1 Should Have Ended (Spoilers for the first book and season, obviously)



Best ending ever!!!!

2) Daenerys Targaryen: Wrong for Dragons, Wrong for the Realm



With the 2012 election coming up in a few months, fans have decided to make campaign commercials slandering most of those vying for the Iron Throne. This one made me laugh the most with the unlocked wooden box!

3) Write Like the Wind, George R.R. Martin



This is what every fan wants to scream at George R.R. Martin. Let's hope he finishes the next book before the show catches up with him.


1 comment:

Nina said...

I haven't watched the show or read the books. But, my friend read them and loved it. She really wants a t-shirt of the books..:) I'm going to start the first book very soon. :)