I'm still feeling a bit sick from the weekend, so I'm doing another picture filled post! There were a lot of people in costume at Comic-Con, but only a few were truly awesome. One of my favorite parts the event is marveling at the originality or hilarity or just plain awesomeness of the different costumes. Enjoy!
* Daenerys Stormborn from Game of Thrones eating a horse heart
* Consuela from Family Guy (We need more lemon Pledge.)
* Rincewind with the Luggage from Terry Pratchett's Discworld. You can't see it, but he even had "wizzard" on his hat.
* The best ensemble ever: Indiana Jones, his father, the Guardian Knight, and Elsa Schneider
* Blind Mag from Repo! the Genetic Opera
* a weird melding of Edward and Jacob from Twilight. Hilarious! I've never seen so much body glitter in my life.
* some creepy guy dressed as Pedobear...
* Tony Stark from Iron Man
* These people I met brought this fake turtle and dressed him like Leonardo from TMNT. So adorable!
Author sightings at Comic-Con post tomorrow!