Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Zombie Art 2

More zombie art!

1) Zombie Broadway by ~narm

I love this piece. It has elegance, music, tragedy, drama, and a beautiful art deco vibe. Everything a zombie musical should have. I wish this was an actual musical! More zombie musicals plz.

2) Zombie 1 by ~pophipi

This is a fairly simple photo, but full of the horror of a zombie uprising. I think this is the scariest sight and it would signify the beginning of the end. It's just chilling.

3) Twilight feat. Zombiez by *meru-chan

If Edward had been a zombie, the Twilight books would have been so much more awesome. It's a less subtle necrophilia than vampires. ;)

4) Unholiest by *thegirlinthebigbox

I really like Glee and this is one of the greatest depictions of the main 3 Cheerios that I have ever seen. The work on deviantArt comes with a great little zombie fanfic that I recommend reading.

Share your favorite zombie art!

2 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

yes, the simple photo really hits.

M.A.D. said...

These are all terrific!!!
Think #2 is my fav~ :)