Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books Read-a-thon: Scavenger Hunt

Today, I didn't read as much as yesterday, but the read-a-thon continues! This challenge is a scavenger hunt with 5 objectives: a book that begins with "B," a book I'm planning to read for Bout of Books, a blue book, a book from my favorite genre, and TBR books. I've opted to put all the books in one picture and my super fluffy cat Einstein has deigned to help me display them. (Please excuse my fuzzy bed. Einstein sleeps there a lot.)


1) Beauty by Sarah Pinborough starts with B, plus the cover is soooooo pretty.
2) I plan to read Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
3) Alive by Scott Sigler is blue.
4) Anna Dressed in Blood is from the horror genre, my favorite (also see the last challenge for some good horror novels).
5) The small pile in the back is a very tiny part of my TBR books: Alive by Scott Sigler, Armada by Ernest Cline, and The Familiar by Mark Z. Danielewski.

Join the Bout of Books Read-a-thon for more bookish fun!

No comments: