Monday, August 17, 2015

Bout of Books Read-a-thon: Fictional World Travel Challenge

Bout of Books


It's the first challenge for Bout of Books Read-a-thon! The task is to name and creatively display 3 to 6 books that take place outside of your home country. I chose books that all have elements of horror, so I got my plushy gravestone, Hannibal Lecter, and the Bride of Frankenstein to help me display my choices.

* Nightwatch by Sergei Lukyanenko - Contemporary Russia
* Battle Royale by Koushun Takami - Dystopian Japan
* The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey - Post-apocalyptic England
* Perfume: A Story of Murder by Patrick Suskind - 18th Century France
* Let Me In (AKA Let the Right One In) by John Ajvide Lindqvist - 1980's Sweden

If you want to take your own Fictional World Travel Challenge, sign up for the challenge and let your imagination run wild.

No comments: