Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Waiting for Alice: Madness Returns

I am so incredibly excited!!!! I just saw a huge, beautiful spread in Game Pro magazine about Alice: Madness Returns. It's been almost 10 years after the first game, American McGee's Alice, came out. That game is one of my favorite games of all time. This next one looks like it's going to be even better. The plot of the sequel involves Alice going back to Wonderland to find out the cause of the fire that killed her parents. Here is the fabulously creepy teaser trailer for the new game.


Here are some of the screenshots from the Game Pro article.

I really like the improved graphics, the noticeably older Alice, and the zombie card soldiers! The game is set to release in 2011. I really can't wait to get my hands on this game!!

2 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

vvb32 reads said...

ewww, creeepy! love that castle. do you prefer to play this game on tv or computer?