Saturday, August 14, 2010

Misfits of Sci-fi

I wanted to share something with all of you. I've started to write for a website called Misfits of Sci-fi. I contacted Tamara Brooks because of an add on Craigslist calling for a blogger/nerd, which I totally am. She told me that the goal of the site is to "be fun and silly and occasionally full of nerd-wrath of course but also feature intelligent discourse on the underlying philosophies and principals of scifi and fantasy - kind of like i09 excels at exploring the science part of science fiction." It sounds pretty awesome to me, so I'm really excited to be part of it.

My first post for the site is a review of Garth Ennis' graphic novel Crossed. It's a great addition to survivalist fiction and zombie fans will love it. You can read it here and you can post a comment if you feel like it. :) Hope you all like it!



1 comment:

vvb32 reads said...

great news! i'm heading over to check out the site of your new gig ;-D