Wednesday, July 27, 2016

SDCC 2016: I'm Back and Best Cosplay Part 1

This year is my triumphant return to San Diego Comic Con! I haven't attended for three years, due to either not getting tickets or lack of funds. This year was AMAZING and I hope you won't get too tired of my posts about it. I only had tickets for Thursday and Sunday, but I got to see everything that I really wanted PLUS I went to Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, and the San Diego Safari Park (which I might do a separate post on). I'd like to start with some of my favorite cosplays that I saw during the convention.

Negan from The Walking Dead and B-Mo from Adventure Time


Punk Flame Princess and Finn from Adventure Time (with their own mathematical sign!)


Hellgirl


Jason Vorhees from Friday the 13th and Michael Meyers from Halloween


Tubbs from the addictive mobile game Neko Atsume


Wonder Woman


If any of these photos feature you or someone you know, please email or comment so I can credit you. More posts to come!

No comments: