Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year and the State of Fishmuffins!


Happy New Year all!!!! I hope you all survived the 5th apocalypse that never happened. I swear I'm starting to feel like Buffy with all these supposed ends of the world. I am looking forward to this year and here is what you can expect from Fishmuffins of Doom:

I usually don't do resolutions because I end up quickly dropping them, but I have some resolutions for my blog this year.

* I resolve to consistently post content even if I get busy with school, which means not procrastinating and getting work done early. This means at least 3 posts a week, even if they are memes or just my thoughts on something.

* I resolve to post more horror content. I want to write at least one post pertaining to horror at least once every 2 weeks because I love it and I want to keep horror readers interested.

* I resolve to write about music more. Music is one of my big passions and I want to write a weekly album review or some such music post consistently.

I really like this blog and I felt I kind of failed at keeping it up in the last part of the year because I was burned out with school. Here's to hoping this year will be better!!!

No comments: