Sunday, January 15, 2012

Internet Awesomeness

More awesome internet videos!

1) Fan made Evelyn Evelyn video



I love the song Have You Seen My Sister Evelyn and this video makes me love it even more. It's unique, creative, and simply awesome.

2) GLaDOS writes to Princess Celestia



My boyfriend is a brony and he got me into watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It's actually a very good show with detailed, realistic characters. If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it. Just ignore all of your preconceptions about it first. Anways, GLaDOS from the Portal games writes to Princess Celestia in this video with hilarious results.

3) Ukulele Anthem by Amanda Palmer



I heard this song at Amanda Palmer's last concert in LA around Halloween and I absolutely loved it. The point of it is that ukuleles are super cheap and easy to play, so go out and make art in your own way! I have been playing the uke for a little over a year and it's really fun to play cover songs with my friends.

4) Dirty Signs with Kristin



Kristin's videos are hilarious because she teaches how to say dirty things in sign language. The one I've chosen isn't particularly dirty, but I like it anyway. It shows how to say "You make baby Jesus cry." If you're interested, there are lots of other phrases in the sidebar on youtube and each and every one is funny, yet informative.

Until next time!

No comments: