1) Dusty Cartridges and Long Boxes by Kirby Krackle is a cute nerdy ballad about love and nostalgia.
2) Love Me Dead by Ludo is an upbeat song about the pain of being in love with a beautiful, horrible woman. It's a great song and the video is campy and adorable.
3) My Heart by Paramore is a pop rock ballad that I can't stop listening to. It's beautiful with a little bit of edge.
4) Stuck with You is sung by both Amanda Palmer and Voltaire as an unhappy couple whose hate for each other escalates throughout the song. They take out this hate on each other through violence and can't separate because of their marriage vows. It all ends happily though.
5) I Will Follow You into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie is a beautiful song that frequently brings me to tears. It's a simple ballad with only a voice and a guitar. The love expressed in this song extends past death.
The official video can be found here.