Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween + Last Contest Announcement


Happy Halloween to everyone! I hope you all read scary books, dress in costume, and stuff yourselves with candy. :) This is the second pumpkin I've ever carved in my life and I think it turned out pretty well. The face is Sam's from the movie Trick 'r Treat. Isn't he cute?

And here's my last winner announcement for my September Zombies contests. The winner of an ARC of Handling the Undead is:

nfmgirl!!

I e-mailed her last week and I forgot to announce it here. Silly me! Thanks to all that participated!

1 comment:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Belated Happy Halloween, Titania! I love that your blog features both books and movies! =)

I'm more of a movie person when it comes to Horror, but I'm trying to read more Horror and Paranormal novels as well.