Thursday, January 19, 2017

2017!


Happy 2017!!! Last year was the best year for Fishmuffins of Doom. I posted the most of any year and I have more readers than ever. If you are a new reader, I'd like to welcome you and if you have been reading a while, thank you so much. I write because I love it and having people read and respond has been very awesome.

In the future, I'd like to return to books a little more. I feel like I reviewed so many more movies this year because work has shortened my time for reading. If you'd like to see particular content or totally love something or totally hate something, please e-mail me or comment.

I haven't posted lately because of work and being super sick these past couple of weeks, but I'm gearing up for Women in Horror Month in February where I hope to post at least once a day. You can check out other Women in Horror Month happenings at the official website. See you in a bit!

No comments: