Thursday, September 19, 2013

Zombies in Art

* Feast and Famine by Chase Stone


This is an art from a Magic: the Gathering card. I love the style because it looks like you can almost feel the texture of the zombie. The expressions are amazing.

* Optical illusion


I'm not sure what it's called or who make it or where it came from, but this photo is awesome. The more you look at it, the more zombies you see in the fog. It has a spooky atmosphere and I would hate to be there during a zombie apocalypse. View it in it's full-sized glory here.

* Zombie engagement photos



I know that we've seen a lot of these and it's getting a little overdone, but this is the best I've seen. This adorable couple decided to make their engagement photos into a concise zombie story. Their whole wedding party becomes zombies and tries to eat them! Go here to see it in its entirety.

Share your own favorite pieces of zombie art!

No comments: