Thursday, August 1, 2013

SDCC 2013!!! + Best Cosplays (Part 1)


It's that time of year again! San Diego Comic Con 2013 was just a couple of weeks ago! I look forward to it all year. It's a great amalgamation of a lot of very different things that I like. This was the very first year I got to go all 4 days with preview night and it was a very cool experience with one bad occurrence. Despite the bad things, the camaraderie of nerds and the unforgettable experiences outshine those things.

So, to start this series, here are my very favorite cosplays of this year.

* Genderbent Powerpuff Girls and Him


* modern and stylish interpretation of Ursula.


* Rufio! Rufio! Ru---fi----ooooooooooooo!!


* Sharknado! I never thought I would see it as a costume!


* Edward Scissorhands! This guy stayed in character for everyone that came up to him. He had the mannerisms and expression down pat, plus the costume is amazing.


* Bane. This was another guy that stayed in character. He had the voice and the mannerisms very accurate. This type of cosplayer makes me feel like I'm meeting the character rather than just a person dressed as them. It just makes the experience a little more special.


More tomorrow!

No comments: