Friday, August 2, 2013

Best Cosplay Part 2

More of the best costumes at the Con!

* Jaime and Cersei Lannister - I especially liked the detail in Jaime's armor.


* That big red T-Rex with the little arms - This costume made me smile like a maniac. Just adorable.


* Awesome ensemble Mass Effect cosplay


* Lum! This was one of the first mangas I read. Apparently it's not well known even thought it's by Rumiko Takahashi, but I totally nerded out and had to get a picture of her costume.


* Communist Superman - I had no idea until today that there are actual comics (called Red Son) of this character where Superman landed in and was raised in the Soviet Union. Very cool costume of a unique facet of the character.


* Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade ensemble - I saw them last year with an Elsa, but the costumes are still amazing and crazy accurate.


Stuff from Comic Con tomorrow!

No comments: