Friday, October 11, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon


More spooky read-a-thons! I need to be motivated to read more spooky reads, so I am participating in yet another read-a-thon. This one is called Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon and is run by My Shelf Confessions. It runs from Octover 11th to October 20th and has some fun challenges to participate in. Here are the books I am planning to read:

* The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
* The Queen is Dead by Kate Locke
* White is for Witching by Helen Oyeyemi
* The Shining by Stephen King
* Bedbugs by Ben H. Winters
* American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis

I hope to read all these by the end of October even if I don't ready them all by the 20th. What spooky reads do you want to read this month?

3 comments:

Janie said...

I really like Evolution and need to read the follow up sometime soon. Good luck this week :)

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Hey there! I've been trying to reach you. You won a prize in the FrightFall Read-a-Thon giveaway. I sent you an email. Check your email for one from truebookaddict AT gmail DOT com I would hate for you to miss out on a prize!

Also, good luck with the read-a-thon! I'm participating too. =O)

Unknown said...

I hope that you are enjoying The Shining. That is on my TBR list.