Saturday, January 12, 2013

Internet Awesomeness 9

Awesome videos!!

1) Season 6 Finale of The Guild



This is the best ending to this show. I'm not sure if it's truly the end, but everyone is getting the ending they deserve and Codex doesn't even need her video journal anymore. I cried a little at the end and I felt totally satisfied about the series. If you haven't seen the series at all, it's all on Netflix and Youtube. It's about a guild in a World of Warcraft-like game, how they are all socially maladjusted, and how they meet in real life.

2) Bab Seed



I love the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and its super addicting songs written by Daniel Ingram. This one is like creature that lays eggs in my brain and gets stuck in my head for days at a time. It's upbeat, catchy, and fun. I suggest if you like the song to check out the surprisingly awesome show about 6 friends in Ponyville learning about friendship.

3) Kirby Krackle - One More Episode

Kirby Krackle, my favorite nerd band, has come out with a new single that I totally relate to. It's about when your powering through a series and you just want to watch one more episode before stopping for whatever reason. I have powered through so many series this way, it's not even funny. I love that the video is just in the script mimicking famous and popular television shows and it's fun to guess what they all are.

4) Overly Attached Computer commerical



Laina Walker of Overly Attached Girlfriend fame is featured as a computer for Samsung. I love her crazy eyes and how she can just  change her emotions at the drop of a hat. Her various threats to delete your stuff or send dirty messages to your dad are hilarious. I enjoy her humor and I'm glad she's taking advantage of her internet fame.

See any videos online that you want to share?

No comments: