Monday, June 25, 2012

Mailbox Goodies 3

Stuff from my mailbox!

1) Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard


I requested this from Amazon Vine. I had never heard of it before, but it sounds amazing! It seems to be an Victorian era steampunk book with ZOMBIES. What's not to like? Look for this one reviewed in September zombies.

2) Seraphina by Rachel Hartman



This was also requested from Amazon Vine. I was completely drawn in by the main character being a gifted musician. Hopefully it will play a big part in the novel and I can music nerd out. Plus dragons in human form sound cool.

3) Serpent's Kiss by Melissa de la Cruz



This was a gift from my sister for spending 3+ hours at the emergency vet with her and her cat. I read the first book last and year and really enjoyed it. I'm curious about what is next for the Beauchamp women, so I can hopefully get to it soon.

What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments: