Saturday, March 10, 2012

Internet Awesomeness: Stress Edition

I haven't had an Internet Awesomeness here in a while. I've been pretty stressed lately because of school work and tutoring hours, so these are a few songs that make me smile and alleviate my stress. :)

1) Smile Song by Pinkie Pie



My brony boyfriend got me watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and I'm totally hooked. This song was featured on an episode a couple of weeks ago and it's still stuck in my head. It's so ridiculously cheery and fun that I can't help but smile when I hear it. It's super catchy, just fun, and by far the best song that has been on the show. I dare you to listen to this without smiling. :D

2) Hot Couture by Manila Luzon



Manila Luzon is one of my favorite drag queens from last season's RuPaul's Drag Race. I loved her and wished she won because of her fashion, killer sense of humor, and delightful attitude. This song encompasses all that and more with a catchy, upbeat tune and a very cute side story.

3) I Wanna Live in a World Full of Heroes by Kirby Krackle



Kirby Krackle is the best nerd band ever and this is their first music video with them in it!!! And this song is super awesome and would be even more awesome if it were a reality. Any comic nerd would love this song.

Any upbeat, happy tunes stuck in your head? Please share!! :)

1 comment:

M.A.D. said...

Hope your stress is winding down ... I'll take periods of trolling youtube for old cheesy 80's pop to perk me up, lol