Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Resolution and Stuff


Well, it's a new year! Supposedly the last, but I won't be holding my breath for a zombie apocalypse. Anyway, I wanted to share my New Year's resolution with you guys. I want to read more books, post more reviews, and keep up with my blog more. It's one of the first things to be ignored when I get busy with school and I want to do better this semester.

So right now, I am basking in laziness and reading like a fiend, trying to savor my free time while I still have it. My 26th birthday passed and I got to spend it with my wonderful boyfriend. So keep an eye out here for more reviews in the coming weeks. In February, I will be celebrating Women in Horror month with film and book reviews.

Anything you guys would like to share? resolutions? life happenings? I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

M.A.D. said...

Happy New Year & Happy *belated* Birthday [ah, to be 26 again!] lol

Enjoy your free time, and make sure you get plenty of *Z* reading done ;D
I just finished Warm Bodies last night & loved it.

Ps - I wouldn't sweat the Mayan stuff lol

It's a 26,000 yr calendar that marks the end of an astrological period, we're *supposed* to be moving into the period of the 5th sun or something like that. Maybe they meant the Age of Aquarius?! Now that old song is gonna be stuck in my head all morning ;P

Women in Horror Month said...

Awesome! Can't wait for your Blog posts in February!

Hannah
www.womeninhorrormonth.com