Monday, October 3, 2011

Frightful Fall Read-a-thon 2011

I love read-a-thons, especially when I've let books pile up more than usual with due dates loomy creepily close. This one is hosted by Castle Macabre. The only requirement for this event is that at least 1 book read is horror related, which is no problem for me. Here is what I intend to read over the next week:

* Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel


* The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


* Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey


* Hellbent by Cherie Priest


We'll see if I get through those and worry about the rest later. The event runs from October 2 to October 6, which gives me lots of time to participate and I don't feel pressured. It's going to be fun, so sign up here if you're interested.

3 comments:

M.A.D. said...

I gots faith in ya, Titania!!

Seriously, they all look so good I'm sure you'll have no trouble & lots of fun reading!

You lucky thang - Dearly Departed is one I'm drooling to get my grubby paws on hehe

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Welcome to the read-a-thon! Glad to have you with us this week. You have a great list of reads there. Hope you enjoy them.

Please stop by the blog and check out the prize page and the first mini-challenge (if you haven't already).

Happy Haunted Reading!

Julie said...

Great sentence! I'm picking winners in a few minutes ... good luck!