Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Book Chick City's Horror and Urban Fantasy Challenge 2011


I've had a lot of fun with Book Chick City's Speculative Fiction Challenge and I can't wait for next year! She's hosting a Horror and Urban Fantasy Challenge. I love horror and urban fantasy, so this is the perfect challenge for me. I have to read a minimum of 24 books, but I don't think that'll be any problem for me. :) If you'd like to join in, make your own post and sign up here.

1) Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
2) Bloodshot by Cherie Priest
3) The Night Season by Chelsea Cain
4) I Am Not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells
5) Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
6) Dreadfully Ever After by Steve Hockensmith
7) Clarity by Kim Harrington
8) The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
9) The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
10) The Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
11) Red Glove by Holly Black
12) The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to my Horror & Urban Fantasy challenge! I hope you enjoy it and thanks for signing up! :)